Register below for announced sessions of the two-day Integrated Course in Network Design.
Now open for registration:
- PORTLAND, OR: April 4-5. $395/person with discounts noted below.
- • 10% for a full-time registered student. Please include a copy of your student ID in your registration email.
- • 5% for registering before the early bird deadline, which is three weeks before the first day of the course. (March 14 for the Portland session in April).
- • 10% for registering five or more people at once in one transaction, and paying in advance.
If you qualify for multiple discounts, the maximum discount is 15%. No discounts beyond 15% are offered.
Governments wishing to purchase registrations, and which need to be invoiced after the course, can do so by contacting jarrett@Jarrettwalker.com. In this case a 5% discount is offered for five or more places purchased at once, as opposed to 10% if paid before the course. To register any number of people in this way, please send a signed letter on your agency’s letterhead, with a valid signature by an agency official, stating that you will compensate us after the course and indicating the amount you will owe. We will then invoice you after the course.
How to Register
Registrations can be taken by check or automatic deposit, or via PayPal which can accept credit cards.
Credit Cards via PayPal
To use PayPal, which will accept a credit card, click:
- here for Portland, April 4-5.
This will take you to a page at humantransit.org, but you’ll be brought back here afterward.
Paying by Check
To pay by check, just send an email to email@example.com with your:
- City and Date of the Course you’re registering for
- Number of people being registered
- Discounts claimed.
- Total due.
- Any remarks
You’ll get an acknowledgment, holding your place for 10 days pending receipt of payment.
Then, mail a check, along with a copy of the email, to
1327 SE Tacoma St #166
Portland, OR 97202
We will confirm your registration when the payment is received!
Public sector purchasers only can also register and ask to be invoiced after the event, though we cannot offer discounts in this case.
Forms Your Employer May Require
If you need an invoice for your employer or other payer, you can create your own by just downloading this file and following its instructions in yellow:
If your payer needs a W-9 form, download it here and input your name as “requester”: JWA generic W-9
Let us know if you need any other documentation.