NYC Transit Center Course Feb 6 – 7
(This course will provide continuing education credits for AICP members.)
Only $333/person with discounts noted below. This is lower than our standard tuition, thanks to a generous sponsorship from the Transit Center.
Location & Time
The course will be held in the Centre for Social Innovation at 601 West 26th Street, within a short walk of Penn Station.
To make it easy for visitors to come to New York with only one overnight stay, the course times are Thursday 9:30 AM-6:00 PM and Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
All cancellations impose administrative costs, and late cancellations may prevent us from offering places to interested students. Therefore we offer a 50% refund if cancelled before January 15, but we do not offer refunds if cancelled less than three weeks in advance. (Though unused registrations ARE transferable.)
If you discover that you cannot attend less than three weeks prior to the course, you are welcome to transfer your registration to someone else. Just email us with the name, organization, and email address of the registrant to whom you want to transfer your registration.
- • 10% for registering before the early bird deadline, January 15, which is three weeks before the day before the first day of the course.
- • 10% for registering five or more people at once in one transaction with one payer, and paying in advance. For this transaction, please contact email@example.com
• if you qualify for both of the above discounts, you will receive the maximum discount of %15
Government agencies that specifically need to be invoiced after the course, can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case a 5% discount is offered for five or more places purchased at once, as opposed to 10% if paid before the course. To register any number of people in this way, please send a signed letter on your agency’s letterhead, with a valid signature by an agency official, stating that (1) you will compensate us after the course, (2) indicating the amount you will owe, and (3) stipulating agreement with our Cancellation Policy outlined above. We will then invoice you after the course.
How to Register
Registrations can be taken by check or automatic deposit, or via PayPal.
Credit Cards via PayPal
To use PayPal,
1. Please email email@example.com with the name, affiliation, and email of the attendee (especially if this is different from the name of the purchaser!)
Paying by Check
To pay by check,
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this information:
City and Date of the Course you’re registering for
Number of people being registered
Name of attendee(s)
You’ll get an acknowledgment, holding your place for 10 days pending receipt of payment.
2. Mail a check, along with a copy of the email, to
1327 SE Tacoma St #166
Portland, OR 97202
We will confirm your registration when the payment is received!
Forms Your Agency or Employer May Require
If you or your payer needs a W-9 form, download it here: JWA generic W-9
If you need an invoice for your employer or other payer, or other specialized documentation, contact michelle@JarrettWalker.com.